Lotus Flower Learning Centre presents
Mediumship Training Program July – December 2021
for Beginners via Zoom
Beginners: Begins July 2021 – December 2021
Weekly classes: Tuesday mornings 10am – 12pm AEST
or Thursday Evenings 6pm – 8pm AEST
Learn to activate and expand your natural medium skills in a safe and nurturing space with experienced medium Liz Winter
Although we are all born with the gift of mediumship, it takes time to develop confidence in one’s medium gifts. It is not something that can be achieved in a weekend workshop.
I have been facilitating medium development classes since 1996 and I have been blessed to witness transformation and inner growth in those who attend. This is an inner spiritual journey as well as learning new skills.
If you are ready to transform your life and allow Spirit to guide you in new and exciting ways, this is the class for you.
Begins July 2021 – December 2021
- Suitable for anyone with a sincere desire to learn about their inner mediumistic gifts and use them for personal or professional use
- Learn the fundamentals of mediumship to create a firm foundation
- Learn about energy management to accommodate your medium activation
- Connect and work with your Spirit Guides and Angels
- Learn how to receive and give medium messages
- Find out what your specific intuitive gifts are
- Experience giving and receiving spiritual healing
- Enjoy weekly meditations
- Connect with likeminded people
- Enjoy hands on practice with other students
- Opportunity to continue to the advanced class which is recommended for those who want to work professionally.
- End of the year in-person workshop is likely depending on circumstances such as COVID-19. Location, date(s) and pricing to be announced.
Training Components and Schedule
This class will be run over two terms with a ‘school holiday’ break in between terms. There is a choice of a daytime or evening class.
First Term: You can choose to commit to either
Tuesday morning weekly classes beginning
Tuesday morning weekly classes beginning 13th July and finishes 21st September 2021. 10am – 12pm AEST
Tuesday morning weekly classes beginning 12th October and finishes 7th December 2021. 10am – 12pm AEST
Thursday evening weekly classes begins 15th July and finishes 23rd September 2021. 6pm – 8pm AEST
Second Term: Thursday evening weekly classes beginning 14th October and finishes 9th December 2021. 6pm – 8pm AEST
- Fifteen 120-minute weekly lessons
- Recording of each lesson emailed to you each week to download and keep
- Email access to Liz for any questions at any time
- Some notes provided, taking your own notes is recommended
- Practical exercises in each class using Zoom’s ‘break out’ rooms and as a group
- Private Facebook group for support and connection with Liz and classmates
- Fun, optional homework provided
- Beginners class is $600 for the whole two terms to be paid before the course begins. You cannot commit to only one term.
- Limited to 15 places for each day and evening classes.
To apply for the beginners class, contact Liz via email email@example.com or text/call Liz on 0437080748